Monday: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Tuesday: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Wednesday: 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m.-6 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.*
*Closed Memorial Day - Labor Day
Print from computers & mobile devices $.10/page
During inclement weather call 978-632-5298 for Library closings/delays or check our facebook page
GUIDELINES FOR USE OF DISPLAY SPACE
LEVI HEYWOOD MEMORIAL LIBRARY
55 WEST LYNDE STREET
GARDNER, MA 01440
The Levi Heywood Memorial Library makes gallery space available to area artists for display of their work.
1. The space may be booked for a one month period, up to 18 months in advance, by submitting the
APPLICATION FOR USE OF EXHIBIT SPACE FORM.
2. Individual artists are limited to one exhibit within a twelve month period, unless participating in a group show.
3. Displays are limited in format and size to items which can be hung from the picture moldings already in place, or on the counter space in the room.
4. Artists set up and dismantle their own displays. Hanging hooks and wires are provided. Any signage must be of a type that does not cause damage to the walls when removed.
5. The Library is not able to store art works before or after displays.
6. Prices may be displayed on items but sales and inquiries are to be handled by individual artists, not by Library staff.
7. Each artist or group will provide a brief biography/exhibit statement as well as an image from the exhibit which will be used to publicize the exhibit on the Library’s website and in the Gardner News.
8. The length of time materials are displayed will coincide as much as possible with the calendar month. (i.e. March 1-March 31)
9. Exhibitors may host an artist event during regular library hours. No food or drink is allowed in the Art Gallery.
THE LIBRARY ASSUMES NO RESPONSBILITY FOR DAMAGE OR THEFT OF MATERIALS ON DISPLAY
Passed by the Board of Trustees
Levi Heywood Memorial Library